Beckham has insisted that he has not thought about his football future

David Beckham has insisted that he did not think about the future of football since winning the MLS Cup.

Becks could play his last game as a member of the Los Angeles Galaxy against Melbourne Victory on Tuesday.

Although the former Manchester United have signed a contract worth about 18 months, $ 17.9 million for the Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint Germain, which offered more uncertain about their future.

Perhaps he is looking for a nice round $ 18 million. In other words, $ 1 million in monthly salaries. We will see.
"I told him this season and turned to the side and then have a time with the family, and of course a big decision," said Beckham.

"I have not even begun to think about it, but I wanted to finish this season with a championship and we did, and I wanted to have a little time on this tour. - We were able to celebrate.

"It was nice to know on this journey that we are the champions of the MLS come.

"I have not started really thinking about playing my future. Once I'll have a little time, so obviously think what will be the best.

"I'm going to spend some time with family and have a good Christmas. What could I do (my decision) before it could be, to do after, but we'll see."

Manchester City defender Kolo Toure is the latest city to launch an attack.

The Ivory Coast international said that you are currently paying lack of English Premier League two years ago, when he representative of the Ivory Coast in African Nations Cup. A bold statement, but perhaps unfounded.

Toure was also very critical Stefan Savic, who seems to have exceeded Arsenal star on the first letter of the depth of Roberto Mancini. Well, that's bad!

"I know my qualities and I have to prove anything here, in England. They know me here. If we look at the performance against QPR Savic, excuse me, but I am relaxed.

"To participate in the African Cup of Nations is a disaster, a player today. The coaches do not want the players to sign it because. I think it will be difficult for African football in the future.

"I am convinced that if I do not play for the city, so it is not just for football. If only it were that I play every week. I am a victim of this and I must say.

"When I was in Angola for the African Cup of Nations in 2010, the association has a plan, so that it can return quickly to play in a game against Manchester United. I could not in time and lost. I think the club has no past, I have now been paid. "